WILW: Diets and Decisions




    I'm linking up with this kind of love for this week's WILW :) I'm loving...
    1. that I successfully went to the grocery store and only bought items on my list! I realized about a year ago and I always get at least one item that was not on the list and is not even necessary to have. 99.9% of the time these items are unhealthy. I was very proud of myself when I came home with these items in tow:


    2 yellow squash
    3 zucchini
    3 Roma tomatoes
    1 bunch of scallions
    1 yellow onion
    1 green bell pepper
    1 red bell pepper
    1 box orzo pasta
    1 box whole wheat fettuccine
    1 can vegetable broth
     
    Granted, this was a "recipe specific" trip and not a "we're completely out of food" trip, but, nonetheless, I'm excited about the healthiest purchase I've ever made :)

    2. that I just finished The 100 Workout for the 2nd time and I barely broke a sweat. This is a great way to jump start a workout sesh.

    3. that I've chosen this week to complete goal #17 on my 101 in 1001 list. I'm going vegetarian for 7 days. This explains my meat-free shopping trip :) Yesterday, I had wheat flakes cereal with strawberries, fresh fruit, stuffed shells (ricotta cheese, tomato sauce, mushrooms, spinach, and green pepper), and a (small!) 7 layer bar. Tonight I'm planning to make these babies for dinner (without the bacon of course!):

    zucchini boats [picture via if ands & butts]

    4. that I've finally made a decision about bridesmaids dresses! The lovely ladies in my bridal party will be wearing this dress from David's Bridal.
    I'm still trying to pick shoes. I don't want them to have to pay an arm and a leg to be in my wedding, so I'm looking at cute heels from Payless that they will be able to wear again. Like these...

    or these...

    and I'll have an option for flats also. Mainly for my sister because she's 5'11"...


    5. that today is going to be b.e.a.u.tee.ful :)

    Happy Wednesday, all!
    Sarah

Total Pageviews