gotta get down on friday.

    I'm joining 234095820348 link ups today because I couldn't pick just one :) Ok, that's a slight exaggeration, I only have 4. I can't pass at the chance to connect with new people in blogland!


    Here are some reasons why this Friday is Fabulous:
    1. I found all the seasons of The Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders: Making the Team on Hulu Plus!


    2. Holy Thursday (aka the end of Lent) is 6 days away, which means I can drink coffee and eat fast food again. I want a Crispy Chicken Wrap and Mocha Frappe from McDonalds!!

    3. I'm on day 4 of my vegetarian week and I feel great! Don't get me wrong, I'll go right back to being a carnivore when this over. But, I've been happy with the meals I've created. Click here to see what I've been eating.

    4. I just heard thunder :) I love thunderstorms and we have yet to have a good one here! If it isn't going to be a nice, sunny day, then give me a storm.




    AND





    Created using Polyvore

    How cute would this outfit be for the upcoming holiday?

    Dress: Tara Jarmon Cotton Sundress with Bow Belt, $285 - johnlewis.com 
    Sweater: Mariel Cardigan White Gold,  feverdesigns.co.uk 
    Shoes: Maxmara, $535 - matchesfashion.com 
    Clutch: Christian Louboutin Mini Loubi, $695 - net-a-porter.com




    Keeping Up With Kelly & Co

    I had a Xanga (way back in 2000 when they were cool) and I still get Xanga Subscription Updates via e-mail from the most prominent blogs. This next post was found on Lovelyish and I couldn't help but laugh out loud.

    WTF?? Although, I have to agree, I see the resemblance. 

    In other news....
    The memo board (from Samantha's Etsy store, The Backyard Boutique) that I won from Meredith's giveaway came in the mail this week!

    Photobucket
    JD opening my package. His eyes were closed, so I cropped the picture to save him the embarrassment.

    Photobucket
    Annnnd now he's self-conscious and doesn't want to show his face!

    Tied with a cute bow and handmade tags.

    Here it is! Adorable :)

    How sweet is she to send a coupon??

    And I'll leave you with a super annoying and catchy song...you are welcome.


    Happy Friday!

    Sarah



Total Pageviews