Wednesday Fun :)

    Link up with this kind of love!

    (1) I'm loving...that Wednesday is THE day for link-ups!

    (2) I'm loving...that the 1 in. of snow we got last night is gradually melting.

    (3) I'm loving...that my extended family has grown and now includes a beautiful baby girl named, Jenna! (second-cousin to me)

    (4) I'm loving...that tonight is breakfast-for-dinner night (one of my fav meals).

    (5) I'm loving...that JD and I will be making a weekend trip to Ohio two weeks from Friday. I am so excited to see my family!




    Link up with Leigh Ashley!



    {one} how often do you do laundry?
    Two loads a week, probably.




    {two} what is your favorite type of cookie?
    Peanut butter cup.





    {three} what would you do with an extra $2000 per month?
    Pay off JD's college debt.




    {four} what was/is your favorite subject in school?
    English (except for Shakespeare) and Math




    {five} have you ever ridden in a hot air balloon?
    No, but it's on my 101 in 1001 list!




    {six} what was your high school mascot?
    We were the purple and gold Bulldogs :) And we were proud of it as you can see...




     Cheering for our boys basketball team is one of my all-time favorite high school memories!




    {seven} if you had the chance to go into space, would you?
    No. I wouldn't make it past the zero gravity simulator where everyone vomits.




    {eight} how often do you go dancing?
    Never. I'm a horrible dancer and try to avoid it at all costs. Actually, I shouldn't say  never because JD made me polka at a German bar a couple months ago. But we didn't go there with the intention to dance!




    {nine} would you rather drive or fly?
    Flying is so much quicker, but prices are sky high right now. (pun intended) Road trips are fun if you have good music and snacks :) It also helps if it's not raining...and if gas prices would go down.


    Photobucket



    {ten} have you ever been caught re-gifting?
    I don't think I've ever re-gifted...





    Link up with For Me!

    Today, I wish I was somewhere warm! I tortured myself by looking up the weather in Key West...
    How awesome would that be?? (Totes jealous if you live in a place that's getting weather like this, btw.) Zero chance of precipitation and sunshine allllll day.

    Happy Wednesday to all!
    Sarah

Total Pageviews