Such a Fabulous Friday!!


    As you may have read in my previous post, my day started off bright and early (3:45am!...alarm was set for 3 but that didn't happen). I cuddled with my kitty cat and watched the Royal Wedding :) I wasn't that excited for the event in the weeks leading up to it, but I decided that I didn't want to miss such an historic event. I'm glad I changed my mind because I enjoyed watching...and snacking on some peanut butter cookies in the wee hours of the morning! So the #1 reason why this Friday is so Fabulous has got to be because the world has a new princess (even though she doesn't have that official title yet). The world has a new Duchess/Baroness/Countess!

    Is it just me, or does Kate look like a brunette Lauren Conrad?
    Photobucket
    (pictures via Google images)
    Do you see it? Maybe? No?

    The #2 reason why today is FAB is because I walked in to American Eagle and bought the first pair of jeans that I tried on (that alone is a miracle) for $14!! Ladies and gentlemen, this may be the one and only time I will ever experience the wonder of shopping like a normal sized person! Being 5'10", my pants are either perfect in the waist and wayyy too short or a great length and baggy in the waist and thigh. I immediately bought them and went straight home to put them on. I may or may not wear them for the entire weekend ;-) P.S. Much thanks to whoever blogged about AE jeans recently, because your post stuck in my head and now I have my new favorite jeans!
    (picture found here)
    #3: Low-fat Strawberry Smoothie from Panera
    (picture found here)
    This needs no explanation except for "Yum!"

    #4: I went to the library to pick up a book on hold (about writing cover letters- borrrrring) and they had another book ready for me too- Lauren Conrad's Style! I guess I know what I'm doing for the rest of the afternoon. ...Reading Style, not writing cover letters.

    #5: It is a sunny 57° today here in Madison. LOVE!

    #6: I got a coupon through Groupon for 51% of a Shellic manicure at a local salon! It doesn't expire until November so I could save it for one of the four weddings I'm going to this summer (including mine!)...or I could get it next week. We'll see how patient I am!
    picture found here (not my salon)

    Happy Fab Friday!

    Sarah

Total Pageviews