Big is Back.

    (Note: I wrote this last night) It's technically not Tuesday, but I'm a little ahead of the game. JD and I are watching Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy Factory, because BIG IS BACK! Rob, his crew, and the bulldogs are funny enough, but adding Big back into the picture doubles the hilarity. So great.
     (picture via mtv.com)
    (picture via Flickr)

    It's time for TOP TEN TUESDAY over at Oh Amanda! Click on the button below to create a list and link up!




    Top Ten {Tuesday}


    This is my first Top Ten Tuesday and I am excited to share my Top Ten Disney Characters with you :) Even though I'm in my twenties, I will always have a place in my heart for animated Disney movies (who doesn't?). I created a Disney station on Pandora and occasionally enjoy rockin' out to Hakuna Matata. So, here it goes, my Top 10 Disney Characters (in no particular order...except for #1!!) NOTE: ALL PICTURES WERE FOUND USING GOOGLE IMAGES, BUT I DID CLICK THROUGH AND GIVE CREDIT TO EACH WEB SITE.
    [10] Wendy
     She's sweet, yet spunky :)
    (picture found here)

    [9] Pocahontas
     Uhhh...she's gorgeous. Prettiest of the Disney Princesses if you ask me.
    (picture found here)

    [8] Lumiere
     He's funny. Plain and simple.
    (picture found here)

    [7] Dori
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..." 
    (picture found here)

    [6] Thumper
     Adorable.
    (picture found here)

    [5] Genie
     Robin Williams' voice was perfect.
    (picture found here)

    [4] Mushu
     Again, just plain funny.
    (picture found here)

    [3] Cinderella
     What little girl doesn't want to be Cinderella?
    (picture found here)

    [2] Pumba
     So easy to love!
    (picture found here)

    annnnnnnnd...drum roll, please...
    [1] Gus Gus!
    Yes, this overweight mouse is my favorite Disney character! He sealed his spot at #1 when he yelled "HAPpy Birthday!" when the mice and birds presented Cinderella with her dress. I love him :)
     (picture found here)

    One more thing before I leave you for today.  Shalyn over at The Nelson Diaries blogged this YouTube video last week and I just had to pass it on!

     Have a great day :)
    Sarah

Total Pageviews