Royal Wedding Fashion


     
    Yes, I'm one of the crazy people that got up to watch the royal wedding! 3am came quite early, and I missed the first 45 minutes of coverage. I thoroughly enjoyed watching it and I can't even image how Kate must be feeling right now as she rides to Buckingham Palace. I loooove her dress! It's classy, simple, and the perfect mix of conservative and flattering. I've linked up with {long distance loving} to share the outfit I would have worn if money were no object and I was privileged enough to be have been invited :-P
    dress: ba&sh dress Fusionelle red, $320
    shoes: Valentino Black Rose Kitten Heel, $760
    hat: Black feather saucer hat, $99
    purse: Love Moschino Black Baroque Clasp Chain Handle Bag, $276
    earrings: Elegant Black 18K Gold 9-9.5 mm Round Tahitian Pearl Womens Earring, $279 
    ring: Lucifer Vir Honestus Organic Blue Sapphire Ring, $9,650
    necklace: Finn Onyx Heart Necklace, $1,250

Total Pageviews