Friday's Fancies

    I've created my first Friday's Fancies using Polyvore! I'm watching snow fall outside my window, but creating this outfit made me think of the sunshine and May flowers that are in the (hopefully) near future! Lauren Conrad's classy style was also a part of my inspiration for this set.


    Photobucket





    Jeans-- Zip Low Dark Blue, $93 - generalpants.com.au
    Tank-- Tropic Florals Vest, $60 - allsaints.com
    Sweater-- Gilly Hicks, $50 - gillyhicks.com
    Shoes-- Hailey Jeans Co., $25 - shopnbc.com
    Bag-- J.W. Hulme Mini Legacy Bag, $370 - barneys.com
    Beaded Ring-- Cluster Facet Beads Ring, $20 - topshop.com
    Flower Earrings-- rose stud earrings, evans.co.uk
    "Love" Ring-- Avanessi Yellow Gold Love Ring Avanessi, $298 - maxandchloe.com
    Sunglasses-- "Jolee" Oversized Floral Print Sunglasses, ocshades.com

    What are you fancying this Friday? 
    Click on the button below to visit {long distance loving} and share!


Total Pageviews