Currently...


    Click to link up at Peas and Crayons :)

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket
    Okay, to make sure we're all on the same page, let me say this: These pictures do not represent my breakfast, lunch, and dinner for one day! The truth is, I don't remember to photograph my food until I've already eaten it. I'll try to do better next week!

    Details:
    [one] Breakfast: hardboiled egg, oatmeal with brown sugar, & OJ
    [two] Our Easter baskets (from Target): Reese's Pieces, gum, & fruit snacks! I tried to be as healthy as possible :)
    [three] Afternoon snack: a white chocolate mocha and the BEST coffee cake everrr from Barnes and Noble Cafe. Seriously, go get one now, then come back and thank me.

    ******************************************************
    Found this "current" survey on Lindsay's blog, Sweet American Honey. I thought it would be a cute, fun way to update you all today since I don't have any post ideas in mind!

    Current Book
    For Whom the Bell Tolls...even though I'm only on Chapter 10, I had to return it to the library. I'm hoping to check it out again soon!
    picture found here

    Current Playlist
    I love, love, love Pandora Radio. My favorite channels are Brown Eyed Girl (Van Morrison) and Party in the USA (Miley Cyrus). I apologize for the latter...but it's catchy and the songs that Pandora thinks are similar are upbeat and happy :)

    Current Nail Color
    My toenails are maroon and my fingernails are nude.
    not my nails. picture found here.

    Current Drink
    I just had a caramel latte from Panera. Yum!

    Current Food
    I had a cinnamon crunch bagel w/ hazelnut cream cheese along with that latte :)
    picture found here.

    Current Favorite Show
    JD and I are watching Twin Peaks, a 1990's murder mystery TV series. We made the mistake of watching the first episode and now we're hooked. It's strange, really strange, but we have to keep watching to see "who done it"!
     picture found here.

    Current Wishlist
    This bathing suit. I'll take the body, too!! 

    picture found here.

    Current Need
    Someone to write a few different cover letters for me. I'm really bad at writing about how awesome I am.

    Current Triumph
    I made a ham, green bean casserole, cheesy potatoes, and peanut butter cookies for Easter!

    Current Bane of my Existence
    Calls from Sirius Radio and Men's Wearhouse. I answered both of them today in hopes that talking to them would make them stop calling me 3 times a day.

    Current Celebrity Crush
    Channing Tatum
     picture found here.

    and my girl crush would be Olivia Wilde. Girl is gorgeous!
    picture found here.

    Current Blessing
    There are several new job openings in local school districts....Let's hope I can snag one!

    Current Indulgence
    That coffee and bagel was an indulgence...of wayyy too many calories! The jeans and dresses I'm planning on going shopping for later this week will be an indulgence, too.

    Current Outfit
    Skinny jeans and a fitted long-sleeve T.

    Current Mood
    Meh...Not looking forward to all the job searching tasks ahead of me, but excited to visit Ohio in a week and half!
    picture found here.

    This shirt is on my wishlist now. Along with this necklace...
    picture found here.

    *****************************************************************
    There are a couple great giveaways going on right now!
    Tami is giving away a $25.00 gift card to Zulily.
    and
    Lauren is giving away sunglasses, a necklace, some bangle bracelets and super cute earrings.
    *********************************************************
    Until next time,
    Sarah 



Total Pageviews