a walk down memory lane...



    Photobucket

    Photobucket
    I'm currently obsessed with this combo of veggies and feta cheese: on pizza, with eggs, and I'm thinking with some penne pasta would be delicious!





    Megan Dub-Yuh is hosting a fun link up- click the picture to play! She's asking for pictures of us bloggers from 10 years ago!

    10 years ago I was 13 and it was the end of 7th grade.
    I've found some pictures from the very last day of school:

      My "boyfriend" at the time. Here we are again...

    There were only 3 boys in my grade taller than me. I find this picture absolutely hilarious!
    [not sure what was up with my eye...or my hair]








    {one} what’s the worst date you’ve ever been on?
    Probably the times when neither of us were really sure if it was a date or not. The bill and the goodbye were super awkward.



    {two} if you could be any other person for one day, who would it be?
    Lauren Conrad. From the outside looking in- it seems like she has a great life! And she has an awesome wardrobe :)

    {three} what is your favorite kind of cheese?
    Colby jack :) i like all kinds except for bleu cheese.



    {four} do you remember your 1st grade teacher?
    Mrs. Murray...I don't remember much about 1st grade, but she goes to the same church as my family so I've stayed in touch.



    {five} who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?
    JD <3



    {six} were you ever in a school talent show?
    Yes! In 5th grade I played a piano duet ("Take Me Out to the Ballgame") with my friend. In 7th and 8th grade I sang with 3 other friends (Billy Gilman's "One Voice" and Lee Ann Womack's  "I Hope You Dance ").



    {seven} who is your favorite fictional character?
    Hmmm...I've spent several minutes trying to think of one and all I've got is Hermione Granger.



    {eight} can you open your eyes underwater?
    Yes, but I usually choose not too because the burning sensation makes me regret it later in the day.



    {nine} do you look at the keyboard when you type?
    Only when I'm using the number keys. I never learned the muscle memory for those.



    {ten} when was the last time you took a nap?
    Friday. I substituted in a 4th grade classroom and was SO tired that evening!

Total Pageviews