fun at a great price!

    Do you like good deals?
    Do you like saving money?
    Do you like coupons?
    Yes, yes, & YES!

    Then join Groupon! You will get daily deals (via e-mail) for restaurants, spas, recreational activities, and stores in your town. Signing up is FREE and you are never required to buy anything.

    GO HERE:



    Please fill in my e-mail address (skelly.206@gmail.com) when asked. This is an opportunity for me to benefit from sharing Groupon with friends, but I also genuinely love this service and wanted to spread the word about a great way to save money.

    ***************************************************************************

    My weekend fun was also at a great price!

    JD and I went to the World's Largest Brat Fest on Saturday :) Let me clarify- the "world's largest" refers to the fest, not a brat. There was not a giant brat. However, the Oscar Meyar Weinermobile was there!

    Photobucket


    Photobucket

    We ate some delicious Johnsonville brats, corn on the cob, and I had a yummy mango smoothie! We loved it so much, we decided to go back again for lunch on Monday! Memorial Day was a hot one in Madison- 89°! Luckily, I rubbed on the sunscreen. I missed a tiny spot on my neck and it was bright red by the end of the day. JD and I also visited our apartment complex's pool for the first time this season! We're hoping to spend a lot of time there in the next couple months. After experiencing my first Wisconsin winter (which, all-in-all is not that different than winters in Ohio), I am ready to bask in the sun whenever possible!

    And so is my fur baby :)

    Photobucket
    He loves laying in this his old bottled water box!

Total Pageviews