target wants :)




    Today, I'm linking with with Tara @ Fabulous But Evil for Target Tuesday :) Like everyone else, I love Target! I like to browse their website and walk around the store without buying anything. Here is my wishlist for this week:

    Zebra Bath Accessories
     JD has allowed me to pick out bath accessories in shades of purple for our wedding registry, but zebra is out of the question :( Oh well, I can dream.
    Mossimo Supply Co. Wauna Braided Flat Sandals
    Perfect color that matches everything...and the braid is a great detail.

    Mossimo Supply Co. Juniors Tank Dress
    I know I need to stop shopping in the junior's section...but this dress is so cute! Perfect for a bright, sunny day.
    Merona Satchel- Grey
    Again, matches everything. And I'm sure I'd be able to fit all I need and more into this purse!
    Bodum Pavina Porcelain Mug with Grip
    Super cute and comes in a set of two.

    ****************************************************************
    In other news....
    I have FORTY followers!!
    I am honored that you all enjoy reading what I have to say :) A giveaway is in the works...stay tuned :)

Total Pageviews