It's Wedding Season!

    Friday's Fancies at {long distance loving} & Fashion Friday at Blonde Episodes 
    JD and I have four weddings this summer-- including ours! Obviously my outfit for our big day is already decided, and I previously posted a picture of my bridesmaids dress for my cousin's upcoming nuptials. That leaves me with two ensembles to create :) Here are two possible looks. Thoughts?
    NUMBER 1
    Photobucket
     via my polyvore
    (1) Forzieri Victoria- Ruby and Diamond 18k Gold Drop Earrings, $1,190, forzieri.com 
    (2) Kaliko One Shoulder Prom Dress, $260, johnlewis.com
    ( 3) Phase Eight Babylon Bolero in cream, $110, johnlewis.com
    (4) Expressions NYC 'Rose' Fame Clutch, $48 nordstrom.com
    (5) CBC Ring, Silver Tone Mother of Pearl Oval, $20, macys.com
     (6) Shoes- Low heel peep toe court shoe, $63, debenhams.com

    I love one-shoulder dresses! They're modern, yet not overly revealing. I'm too self-conscious (and small chested!) to wear strapless...I'd be way too worried about it falling down to dance and have fun. I immediately added these earrings because they match perfectly. And the purse gives the outfit some detail and texture.

    NUMBER 2
    Photobucket
    via my polyvore

    (1) Temperley London Mini Letesha Dress, $2,495, boutique1.com
    (2) Belted linen trench coat, $430, theoutnet.com
    (3) Fossil - Blue Bayou Feather Cuff (Brass) - Jewelry, $42, zappos.com
    (4) YVES SAINT LAURENT 259513 CHM00 4211 BLUE MARINE LEATHER SHOES
    (5) OPI SAN TAN-TONIO NAIL LACQUER (15ML)(6) Botkier Snake Embossed Leather Crossbody Flap Clutch
    (7) Triangle Studs, $25, topshop.com

    I'm in love with the detail on this dress. At first I thought it was a little much for my simple taste, but what-the-hell, this is a make believe outfit! And I think it works with minimal jewelry. Peep toe shoes again, because they're my favorite! And I threw in the trench coat in case of some rain during this hypothetical event!








    **********************************************************

    Head over and enter to win an iTunes giftcard (and a secret surprise!) from Syndal :)

Total Pageviews