very pinteresting post.

    google


    I'm super excited to be linking up for the first time with Michelle for "Oh, How Pinteresting" :)

    Have free time on your hands? Don't have free time, but love spending hours upon hours on the internet anyway? Love pictures? YOU NEED PINTEREST! E-mail me for an invite if you would like one. Thanks to Meg for my invite!

    Without further ado, here are some of my favorite 'pins' from each of my boards.

    Monogram Love:
    first of all...these are cookies on top of cupcakes. two of my favorite things. second, this would be SUCH a cute idea for a bridal or baby shower. Recipe here.

     Go Bucks:
    Oh, I love Ohio <3

    Two Hearts Collide:
    Fun idea for wedding thank you notes!

    Things I Love:
    This is so true. 

    Simply Adorable:
    kittens! 

    Beautiful People:
    Audrey Hepburn. Gorgeous. 

    TV & Movies:
    Harry Potter funny. More here.


    Style Inspiration:
    I need a jean jacket that doesn't scream "90's". 

    Education:
    A great way to display students' birthdays. Have them decorate their own little people with their name and day of the month.  Instructions here.

    Home Decor:
    Backyard oasis. 

    DIY Project:
    Get little kids excited about Santa! I would draw little circles so they can count how many days are left.

    dee-lish.
    Summer Cucumber Salad. Had this the other day- soooo good. Recipe here. 

    Travel and Scenery:
    beautiful sunflower field.

    Quotes:
    Ha! Love it. 

    ********************************************************
    Now on to " Wee Bit Wednesdays" with Leigh Ashley!







    {one} what is your dream job?
    Teaching. Professional organizing (I haven't done it, but I'm assuming I'd love it). Being a stay at home mom.


    {two} how many best friends do you have?
    JD is my very best friend. Unfortunately, since moving away, I've drifted away a little from my girl friends. However, two of my bridesmaids Kate and Marinda are also BFFs :)

    {three} what’s the longest road trip you’ve ever taken?
    Columbus, Ohio to Sanibel, FL


    {four} if you had to do one single thing every day for the next year, what would it be?
    Blog!


    {five} what’s one story your family always tells about you?
    Ummm, I don't know. We have a lot of home videos so cute/embarrassing moments from those that are brought up every now and then.


    {six} how did your parents pick your name?
    Sarah is my maternal grandmother's name. Christine was my dad's pick, but it got bumped to the middle name.


    {seven} what’s the one thing that scares you more than anything?
    Failing.


    {eight} are you a good cook?
    I'm learning! I can follow a recipe very well, but I don't attempt to do any culinary improv.
    {nine} where do you see yourself in 20 years?
    43 years old. Married with children. Master's degree. Teaching.
    {ten} what’s your best childhood memory?
    Playing with sister and cousins. I was lucky enough to grow up with relatives nearby so we got together often.
     

Total Pageviews