i. heart. pinterest.

    Thank you all so much for all the congratulations :) I'm very excited to officially be an education professional!
    Yay for teaching!

    Today, I'm linking up for "Oh, How Pinteresting" Wednesdays at The Vintage Apple :) Grab a few of your favorite pins from the week and join us!

    google


    Quotes
    it's true.

    Around the House
    Such a great idea.

    Education
    I will not have time to focus on spicing up my binder clips, but this is cute!

    Style Inspiration
    Love Lauren Conrad. Love.

    DIY
    Create your own disposable cupcake holder by cutting X's in a box.

    dee-lish
    Made a special trip to the grocery store just so I could make these last night. They are AMAZING. Put Hershey Kisses on top of twisty pretzels and bake for 3 minutes at 275 degrees on a cookie sheet. Take out of oven and immediately press an M&M on top of each one. Then, place sheet in refrigerator and cool until hardened. Enjoy!

    Beautiful People
    Olivia Wilde is my female celebrity crush.

    Two Hearts Collide
    I want a wedding picture like this!

    Simply Adorable
    JD and I want a bulldog soooooo bad!

    Wedding Hair
    I'm wearing my hair down with loose curls. Hopefully it'll look like this. Possibly pinning a few strands back so it doesn't get in my face. Later in the evening, I plan on pulling it into a side pony like this (side part and poof included, but no braids):



    Find me on Pinterest here.

Total Pageviews