LWD

    Today's Friday's Fancies is all about the little white dress (LWD). My bachelorette party is coming up in T-27 days so I thought I'd share the look I'll be going for that night.


    outfit details:
     dresses (from left to right): (1) CATHERINE MALANDRINO White Embroidered Silk Tank Dress, $44, stylebop.com 
    (2) White Crochet Dress**, $200, missselfridge.com 
    (3) Broderie Skinny Bodice Dress, $450 $225, paulsmith.co.uk
    boots (from left to right): (1) Tony Lama Vaquero Brown Wingtip Square Toe Cowboy Boots, $7.99, pfiwestern.com 
    (2) Office Leroys ranch black leather, $130 $65, office.co.uk 
    (3) Lane Ole Women's Cowboy Boots, $20, overstock.com
    (4) Princess Lace Crystal Boots, $440 $265, pret-a-beaute.com 
    (5) Corral Women's Angel Wing Heart Red Cowboy Boots - Snip Toe, $250, sheplers.comcuff: Celinda's Crystal Studded Silver Cuff Bracelet - Final Sale, $38, fantasyjewelrybox.com
    flower hair clip: Sara Monica Flower Hair Clip and Pin Rose_Dark Pink: Beauty, $7.99, amazon.com
    earrings: Fuchsia Feather Earring, $16, missselfridge.com
    badge: Hen Night Bride To Be Badge - £3.20 - 19, lastnightoffreedom.co.uk
    perfume: Victoria'S Secret Fragrance Mist, $20, victoriassecret.com
    light up rings: Luz Bachelorette Hasta Bling Anillos: Salud y Cuidado Personal, $13, amazon.com
    suitcases: Hot Pink Suitcase (3 Sizes), starting at $13.95,Hair Fairy Clips, hairfairyclips.com.au
    nail polish: NARS Nail Polish - Schiap, $17 - barneys.com

    I couldn't decide on just one LWD or just one pair of shoes...so this outfit collage allows you to mix and match! We'll be heading to a country bar for some drinks and line dancing (after some quesadillas and margaritas at a Mexican place) so of course I included some cute cowboy boots!I'm not the bedazzled-cuffs-&-feather-earrings type of person, but-hey!- it's my celebration :)
    The suitcases are mini, so they're perfect for makeup and hair accessories. And super cute!


    I'm totally in love with this lace,country, & hot pink combo! 
    Do you like it too?
    Head on over to {long distance loving}, find my outfit in the link up (#36!), and give it a thumbs up!
    ************************************************************************
    In other news, I changed my Pinterest URL from "missdenen" to "sdenen".
    Find me here and check out my pins. Like this one:

    bathroom DIY storage

    and this one:
    Speaking of a LWD...

    and this one:
    Who doesn't like the Weasley's?!

    ************************************************************************

    HAPPY WEEKEND!

    xoxo,
    Sarah

Total Pageviews