It's OK!

    First and foremost, I would like to wish a 
    Happy 24th Birthday
    to my wonderful and loving fiance!
     Hahaha- So cute!

    Not only does JD take me putt-putting when I "want do doooo something" (think whine-y voice) on a Sunday instead of sitting around watching TV as he would like....

    ...but he takes awesome action shots for me while I play...

    and he let's me take pictures of him going down a slide...

    and putting beside a hippo's butt.

    He also gives in a rides carousels with me even though he refused to do so beforehand.
    See, he was not happy about this.

    Anyway, the point is- He is amazing and I am lucky to have him (for many more reasons then those listed above).
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BABY. I LOVE YOU!!
    ***************************************************************************
    I've been totes stressing out lately about my preparing for school, volleyball, and wedding stuff. "It's OK Thursday" seemed like a good link up to help me let go of some of things I've been worried about!




    Its Ok Thursdays


    It's OK....that I'm posting a Thursday link up on Wednesday because I don't know what day it is. I'll cover and say that I'm doing it because I won't be at my computer on Thursday...

    It's OK....that I don't get to put my desk where I want it in my classroom because of the need to connect my computer directly to my Smartboard. I should be focusing on the fact that I have a Smartboard. 

    It's OK....that I'm blogging instead of doing something productive. I just needed a little time out to recharge!

    It's OK....that JD opened his present last night because he couldn't wait any longer. He was born in Eastern time so technically it was his birthday already.

    It's OK....if I ask my parents for the money they owe me because I'm super duper broke, even though I owe them 10,000 times the amount they owe me. They love me and they understand.

    It's OK....if my lessons aren't perfect and my filing cabinets don't look like they came form organizational heaven. 11,12, and 13 year olds don't care.

    It's OK....that I ate my weight in breakfast at IHop this morning. Birthday calories don't count, right...even if it's someone else's birthday? Oh well.

    It's OK....that I check my wedding registries regularly. The point of a registry is to ask for specific things, so I already have a pretty good idea of what I'm getting...what's the harm in knowing exactly?

    Happy Wednesday, everyone :)
    I'll be in Ohio for the next few days and my schedule is packed full of wedding stuff. I probably won't be posting, but I'll do my best to read and comment!


Total Pageviews