all about me.

    Today's post is all about yours truly. Well, let's be honest, when is there ever a post that's NOT about me? It is MY blog and all. 

    Egocentric, much?

    Oh well....

    I'm linking up with the beautiful Jesslyn Amber for:

    The Name Game


    WHAT DOES YOUR BLOG NAME MEAN?

    My blog name is simple. 
    I'm a BUCKEYE (Ohioian) living in the land of the BADGERS (Wisconsin).
    JD and I have lived in America's Dairyland for a little over a year and I do like it here, but I miss my home state dearly. We sort of have a life plan (yanno a timeline for having kids, becoming homeowners, etc.) but that all depends on our financial situation, which depends on our job situations. I don't know when I'll be back in Buckeye Nation, but until then I will represent as best I can among these cheese heads :)

    all pictures via Pinterest

    Now on to:




    {one} what was one thing that you valued when you were a kid?
    Family time. And my "blankie" Sesame Street characters on it.



    {two} what was your favorite (+ lease favorite) subject in school?
    Favorites were English and Math (hence making them my concentrations for my Education degree). Least favorites were Government and Biology. Ugh.



    {three} do you remember your first love?
    Of course. He was a smart, athletic, caring, God-loving, preacher's son. I couldn't have asked for a better first long-term relationship.



    {four} what one pet would you love to have?
    Pot-bellied pig. Seriously. How could you not love this face?



    In reality, though (because I'm not sure we would be allowed to do this unless we lived out in the country), I want a dachshund, a bulldog, a pomeranian, a gray cat, and an orange cat.
    That's the jackpot of cute pets right there.


    {five} would you rather live in the country or in the city?
    If I had to choose, I would say the country. That being said, I love where I am right now. I call where we live the city, but it's not downtown. There's public transportation, but also a housing development down the road. I like being 3 minutes from the grocery store, too. Super convenient.



    {six} what do you love about blogging?
    "Meeting" new people. The first thing I look for when I find a new blog is the About Me page. I absolutely love reading them.



    {seven} what is the first website you visit everyday?
    Gmail.



    {eight} will you or have you joined google+?
    I've joined! Find me here and I'll add you to my Blogosphere circle :)



    {nine} what is your favorite scent of candle/air freshener?
    Food scents are my favorite. I currently have a mint chocolate air freshener that is AMAZING. Holiday scents are also nice during the Christmas season.



    {ten} how would you describe your style?
    Classic with some modern touches. That goes for home decor, fashion, design, etc. I like things that will never go out of style mixed in with some trendy pieces.

Total Pageviews