Miscellaneous Confessions

    Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters




    I confess... I don't fully understand how to order at Starbucks. There are way too many ways to customize your beverage and the in-store menus are not customer friendly. Is "Skinny" the same as "Non-fat"? What flavors of syrups are available? What flavors are available sugar-free? I've resorted to studying the online menu before I make my trip. In addition to telling you the calorie count and ingredients in each drink, they also give you useless information such as:

    "Did you know

    North America’s highest temperature ever recorded is 134 °F (57 °C), which occurred at Greenland Ranch in Death Valley, California on July 10, 1913."

    Then, on the flavored lattes page they say

    "Did you know

    We offer more than a dozen premium Italian-style syrups to enhance the flavor of your coffee."

    Well, that sounds awesome! I would sure love to know what those 12 flavors are so I can order them sometime :-P

    I confess...I have not exercised in about 2 months.

    I confess...I think mean thoughts about the customer service reps every time I call Sirius Satellite Radio Listener Care (which is more than any person should ever call). If you follow me on Twitter, you may have read about my frustrations. If not, here you go....


    I confess....My clean laundry gets wrinkled EVERY TIME because I forget that it's in the dryer and it's sits there for hours on end. In fact, it's happening right now. Oops.

    I confess...I asked the Jo Ann's worker for help finding the packages of white cardstock after only looking on my own for about 30 seconds. Despite the signs, I can never quickly find what I'm looking for in that store.

    I confess...I don't respond to blog comments like I should. I'm sorry! I'll try to be better about it. Thank you for all your advice, remarks, notes, and opinions-- I read them and love them, I promise :)

    I confess...I am IN LOVE with Wendy's new Berry Almond Chicken Salad. This thing is thebomb.com.


    I confess...My ambitious attitude regarding all of the things my mom and I plan on doing ourselves for my wedding is starting to decline completely gone. My To-Do list gets longer as the days count down.



    I confess...I was in my pajamas, sans makeup and bra, when the maintenance man knocked on my door this morning. Classy.


    Have a wonderful Monday, all!

    xoxo,
    Sarah


Total Pageviews