love is in the air.

    First, I want to talk about how much I love this sign...

    Photobucket

    After driving for almost 8 hours, it's nice to know that I will soon (still 2ish hours to go) be rewarded by seeing family and friends :)

    I was driving on a Wednesday so there wasn't much traffic....Don't worry- I didn't put my life in danger by taking this picture!

    Next, I have a fashion update.
    I've been looking for dresses that would be wedding appropriate without also cleaning out my wallet. I browsed TJMaxx in Columbus this past weekend and found these two gems:

    Photobucket
    I wouldn't think to mix black and tan, but I like it. There's some beading along the neckline, also. I think this is perfect for my age...the slit at the top is fun, but the length and coverage (it comes all the way up to my shoulders in back) will work for teaching, too!

    Photobucket
    Like my go-to pose? haha
    This one is a little fuzzy. (The picture, not the dress :-P) I like the color...it's kind of shiny when you see it in person. Like the first dress, the cut is flattering. The only issue with this one is what color shoes do I wear with it? Is mixing black and navy okay? Or should I find some nude heels? I've been on the lookout for some anyway :) Give me your feedback, ladies!!

    Annnnnd, I've found my wedding shoes- also from TJMaxx.

    Photobucket

    I'm a little over 6 ft tall in them, but JD is 6'6" so it works :) I love the silver glitter, peep toe, and that I can walk in them! The soles are a tad slippery, which worries me a bit. Any tips for roughing them up so I won't slide on hardwood floor??

    *****************************************************************

    JD and I were in Ohio 2 weeks ago for my cousin's wedding. I didn't take a lot of pictures like a good bridesmaid should because my camera died, but here are a few.

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

Total Pageviews