fashion friday :)

    Summertime Tourist

    Summer Shopping


    via my polyvore


    (1) Shirt: I love flow-y shirts...they are especially fabulous for buffets, potlucks, and fat days :-P This one has a cinched waist and pleats so it still appears fitted. (Satin Pullover Blouse Puff Sleeve, $23 - amazon.com)

    (2) Jeans: Dark wash skinny jeans can be dressed up or down...or somewhere in between, like this outfit. So versatile. Love them. Even though it's summer, I went with jeans because in my neck of the woods, we're still wearing them :( (CITIZENS OF HUMANITY Avedon Slick Jeans$410 - boutique1.com)

    (3) Bag: I am in need of a white bag! Black and brown just aren't cutting it anymore. This one has a cross body strap and smaller handles plus super cute buckles on the front. (Mulberry Alexa leather bag, $1,265 $885 - net-a-porter.com)

    (4) Shoes: Barely-there sandals are the way to go this summer. I have yet to try any that zip up behind the heel, but I like the looks of them. (Textured Leatherette Sandals,$17 - forever21.com)

    (5) Necklace: I have a similar necklace from this cute Etsy shop. (Platinum Plated Cinderella Dream Is A Wish Pave Key Necklace From Disney Co. ,truffleshuffle.co.uk)

    (6) Ring: I had to add this because it looks just like my engagement ring! (Ladies Platinum 0.75 carat diamond solitaire engagement ring ,$7,090 $6,030 - debenhams.com)

    (7) Nail polishes: I'm loving the tan/mauve color for fingernails right now. And the navy blue for the toes- a little different, but something that would look classy with this outfit. (Butter London Three- Free Lacquers Nail Polish, $14 - zappos.com & nordstrom.com)

    (8) Body spray: A summery scent completes this outfit. Sweet pea is my go-to fragrance because it's light and girly. (Sweet Pea - Fragrance - Bath & Body Works, bathandbodyworks.com)



    Do you like this outfit?? Head on over to {long distance loving}, find my post in the list, and "like" it!

    Then, comment on this post or tweet me (@sarah_christine) telling me you did and I'll profile you here next week!






Total Pageviews