Blonde Highlights

    I've just joined Yvonne's contest at Half Past Wonderful and I think you should, too. Check out her blog while you're there!

    Annnnd, I've linked up with Erin at Every Branch because it's:




    (click the button to link up!)

    (1)  "No (name), Miss Kelly does NOT want to touch your hang down!!". haha Gotta love high school freshmen!

    (2) I'm from Ohio so occasionally students will make comments about how I have an accent (although, I think these Wisconsinites and their weird pronunciation of O's are the ones with the accents!) I was completely caught off guard when this 8th grade boy asked if I was from Australia. Really? This kid needs some cultural education.

    Now to address the title of this post. Yesterday I got a full foil to lighten my hair. Naturally, I'm a pretty dark brunette and about 5 months ago I got a little red put in. Think copper, not fire engine. When I told JD that I had scheduled another hair appointment, I asked him what he would like to see and he said "blonde" :-P We both compromised a bit and I got highlights. Here are some before and after pictures for you:
     How does it look?? The foiling process took FOREVER because I have so much hair. I'm fairly certain the hairdresser I got was hating her life. Oh well, she's a student (I went to Regency Beauty Institute) so I gave her a learning opportunity!

    Happy Thursday!
    Sarah

Total Pageviews