101 Things in 1001 Days

    I finally finished my 101 Things in 1001 Days goal list and wanted to share it ASAP. Click on the "Day Zero" tab above to view my list and check on my progress.

    *DISCLAIMER: Not ALL the goals on the list are mine. I collaborated with JD and goals that are solely his (about 7 or 8) are marked as so. I wanted to work together on this project for a few reasons:

    (1) So that he was aware of all the things I wanted to do. We can  accompany each other on most of the adventures. (JD refuses to ride in a hot air balloon, so it looks like I'll be doing that solo!)
    (2) In order to get JD to participate. He would not have enough goals to make a list on his own (or he would not have enough motivation....)
    (3) We can support each other and keep each other accountable for actually finishing this and not forgetting about in a couple months!

    I just joined SO WHAT! Wendesday at Life After I Dew! Here's what I'm saying "So what!" to this Wednesday....
    SO WHAT....
    ...if all the goals on my 101 Things in 1001 Days list aren't mine. It's a team effort :)
    ...if I've had my goal weight posted on my refrigerator for months and have yet to actually attempt to lose anything.
    ...if I stayed in my PJ's until 3pm yesterday...and would do the same today if I didn't have a hair appointment.
    ...if I really love Pretty Little Liars. They suck you in with all the unanswered questions!
    ...if I may be making a huge mistake by going super light brunette today. I can go right back to the salon tomorrow to correct it if needed!
    ...if I'm considering ignoring my Bachelor's degree and pursuing a totally different career path. I don't what to look back and say "What if...?" (which would be a really good idea for a link up- hint hint to those of you who have enough followers to start one!)

    Happy Hump Day!
    Sarah

Total Pageviews