apology.

    I'm sorry!
     Okay, that really had nothing to do with our situation, but I thought it was funny.

    I apologize for being absent on Mr. Blog lately.
    The combo of coaching and being a first year teacher requires a lot of time and energy!

    Speaking of school, here's an update:
    I love my 6th graders. My 7th graders test my patience on a daily basis, but (for the most part) I love them too :) My day consists of
    READING x 2
    WORLD CULTURES AND GEOGRAPHY x 2
    LUNCH
     p.s.- My lunch NEVER looks like this.  I'm lucky if I get an apple and a 100 cal pack of Pringles down.
    STUDY HALL
    haha Middle schoolers would definitely agree with this.
     
    PREP
    and

    LANGUAGE ARTS x 2


    And right after school, it's time for

    My team is doing well. I coach the JV-B team...basically the girls who would have gotten cut or sat the bench had there been a cut policy. I have a couple freshmen, a couple juniors, and mostly sophomores. We don't play a conference games and we don't get to travel with the other teams at our school. Instead, we have a schedule compiled of matches with any school who wanted to play us. We play regular JV teams, other JV-B teams, and freshmen teams. This past weekend we placed 2nd in a freshman tourney and tonight we beat a regular JV team! Not too shabby.

    I'm looking forward to reading and commenting on blogs this weekend. I haven't forgotten about all of you!!

    Have a great week :)

Total Pageviews