{wedding preview}

    My official pictures won't be here for a couple more weeks, but here are some stolen from Facebook to hold you over until then :) Enjoy!

    Getting ready....
    lotion and deodorant time!

    the back:

    the front:

    With my lovely sister-in-law.

    With one of my bridesmaids :)


     At the front of the church....gettin' all married and stuff.

     Husband and wife!

    In the limo.

    More partying in the limo...

    Kisses :)

    Deuces up for Super Bass.

     Cutting the cake.
    My homemade cake topper. Sparkly gold "D" and the hearts say "Mr." and "Mrs." :)

    Here we go! We didn't smash it...much to the disappointment of the crowd.

    With some college friends.

    Sorority sisters :) Deer ears for our mascot, the deer.

    Pretty Greek sisters :)

     First dance with a beautiful bridesmaid bouquet in the front.

    Annnnnd, 1 week after the wedding I chopped my hair off :) 13 1/2 inches. Third time I've donated and it's the shortest it's ever been.

Total Pageviews